Kintone Developer License Terms of Service
The account holder of this developer program who applies for the license (hereinafter referred to as “User”) must comply with all of the provisions and the following conditions set out by Cybozu, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Cybozu”), who will provide a Kintone developer license to the User.
Article 1 (Developer License Details)
The parameters of the developer license related to this Agreement shall be as follows.
Only available to developers who are interested in application development through the Kintone Developer Program in good standing.
Valid for One Year
The license for active developer domains will be extended for another one-year period at the end of the initial term unless:
- you notify us that you would like to terminate the license; and/or
- we in our sole judgement determine that your use of the Kintone developer license is “inactive” based upon circumstances such as your visit, use and interaction with the license.
5 Users maximum / 25GB storage capacity maximum
Professional level service entitlements:
Service Levels Professional Max Number of Apps 900 apps Max Number of Records / App 50,000 records Max Fields / App 150 fields Max Spaces 300 spaces API calls/day 10,000 calls
Article 2 (Use of the Developer License)
To apply for a developer license account, the User will agree to the developer program and developer license Terms and Conditions, and complete the application form at the bottom of this page. After review and approval, a sub-domain name and login credentials will be provided to the User.
Cybozu reserves the right to approve or deny developer license account applications at its sole discretion. Reasons for denying a new developer license account application or canceling an existing license account, may include but not be limited to the following:
- If the User has an existing paid version (live subdomain) of the Kintone services.
- If any inaccuracies are found to have been entered in the application form.
- If Cybozu determines that the User has carried out or is carrying out any activities that might be viewed as having an adverse impact on Cybozu’s business
Article 3 (Terms and Conditions of the Developer License)
The use of the Kintone developer license account is subject to the following conditions.
- For questions concerning Kintone, the User shall not access Cybozu technical support services, but rather access the resources and ask questions to the developer program community, and in so doing work to resolve the questions themselves.
- The developer license is for the sole purpose of application development on the Kintone platform. Technical support is not available for developer licenses.
- The parameters of the developer license is only as set forth in Article 1. The license will not include any features, services or parameters not included in the scope set forth in Article 1 (such as change of plan, upgrade, adding users of the target service, adding disk storage, other options, restore service application, etc.), and the User accepts that there will not be any contract changes.
- At the end of the term of the developer license, Cybozu will delete the User’s development license subdomain account and all the data therein without the User’s consent. It is the User’s responsibility to export any data the User wants or needs out of the subdomain account prior to the end of the term. Cybozu is not responsible for any such lost data.
- Cybozu shall, without obtaining the consent of the User, and for the purpose of resolving problems, issues or concerns related to the service, or enabling improvements to the service, have access to the User’s development environment (license account), to browse, research, or replicate any stored data, taking any measures such that may be necessary, including deletion of work, to fulfill that purpose.
- If developer domains remain inactive for three months, the license may be terminated automatically or at the discretion of Cybozu and all the data therein will be deleted accordingly without the User’s consent. Cybozu is not responsible for any such lost data.
- In addition to the reasons provided for in the preceding paragraphs, Cybozu may terminate the use of the developer license account, or the User’s account access, and delete the development environment at any time in the case of or the fear that other Users may be adversely affected by said license account.
Article 4 (Changes to the Developer License and Service)
- Cybozu may amend or partially abolish the provisions of this agreement, the content of the developer license service, or temporarily or permanently remove a provision or feature of the service. In such case, the agreement after such amendment or change shall apply. In the event that any amendment or partial abolition of the agreement or the content of the developer license service does not conform to the general interests of the User, Cybozu shall notify the User at least one (1) month prior to the date of such change in a manner designated by Cybozu. The User may discontinue the use of the developer license account if they cannot agree to the changes before such amendment takes effect. If not discontinued, the amended terms shall apply to User.
Article 5 (Governing Law and Arbitration)
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of Japan without reference to conflict of laws principles.
Created on May 20th, 2016
Amended on April 20th, 2020
Amended on April 21st, 2022