Adds a cursor so that large amount of records can be obtained from an App.
|Authentication||Session authentication , API Token Authentication , Password Authentication|
The user or API Token must have permission to view the records.
|app||Integer or String||Yes||The App ID.|
|fields||Array of Strings||No||The field codes to be included in the response when using the Get Cursor API
If ignored, all accessible fields in the app will be returned.
|query||String||No||The query string that will specify what records will be responded when using the Get Cursor API
Refer to the Get Records API document for the operators and options that can be specified in the query string.
If ignored, all accessible records from the App will be returned.
|size||Integer or String||No||The maximum number of records the Get Cursor API
can retrieve from this cursor with one request.
The maximum number is 500 records. If ignored, the default number of records to be retrieved is 100.
|id||String||The cursor ID.|
|totalCount||String||The total count of records that match the query conditions.|
- Simultaneous requests cannot be made per domain with this API.
- The maximum valid cursors per domain is 10.
If this limit is reached, API calls to add new cursors will fail.
If one of the following actions occur, the number of valid cursors will be reduced:
- All records are obtained from an existing cursor
- A valid cursor is deleted
- A valid cursor expires
- Cursors expire after 10 minutes after they are added. If the Get Cursor API specifies a cursor, and there are records yet to be obtained from that cursor, the expiration time will be extended to 10 minutes.
- This API will timeout after 5 minutes.
In this case, the API will need to be called again with a simpler query, or a query that will obtain less records.