Retrieves details of multiple records from an App by specifying the App ID and a query string.
|Authentication||API Token Authentication , Password Authentication|
|Content-Type||application/json (not needed if specifying the query with a query string)|
|fields||Array of Strings||Optional||The field codes to be included in the response.
Ignoring this parameter will return all accessible fields that exist in the App.
|app||Integer or String||Yes||The App ID.|
|query||String||Optional||The query string that specifies what records to include in the response.
Refer to the Query Operators and Functions section of this document for more details.
Ignoring this parameter will return all accessible records from the App.
|totalCount||Boolean or String||Optional||If set to true, the total count of records that match the query conditions will be included in the response.
If ignored, null is returned for the totalCount value.
Sample Requests (Query string)
A sample request for using the Get Records API that specifies:
- An App ID of 8
- A query of
_Created_by in (LOGINUSER()) and Created_datetime = TODAY() order by $id asc limit 100 offset 0_
- The following fields to be included in the response
- The Record ID field
- The Created By field (with field line of “Created_by”)
- The Created Datetime field (with field line of “Created_datetime”)
The query string is sent by joining the “app”, “query” and “fields” parameters with an “&”, and URL encoding each parameter name of the query and their corresponding values.
Sample Requests (JSON)
|records||Array||An array of objects, including field types and field values within the matching records.|
|totalCount||String||The total count of records that match the query conditions.
If the totalCount parameter is ignored or is set as false in the request, null is returned.
An object of an array of records with field data are responded from the specified App.
Each record in the array includes the field type and value(s) stored in the record.
Check the field types documentation for more details on each field type.
Query Operators and Functions
See Query string .
- The maximum number of records that can be retrieved with the Get Records API is 500.
- The scope of the array index you can specify for field queries is between 0 and 99.
- Up to 1000 fields can be specified in the request body.
- The maximum offset value that can be specified is 10000.
- The filtering will be aborted if there are more than 100,000 matches for the query.
In this case, “x-cybozu-warning : Filter aborted because of too many search results.” will be returned in the response header.
- For other limitations, check the limitations on this page.